It’s been a huge hit but it’s time for the Star Wars costume exhibit at Seattle’s EMP to move on and so we need to say good-bye to “Rebel, Jedi, Princess, Queen: Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume”.
To send the exhibit off with a bang, they’re throwing a big farewell costume party on Saturday, September 26, 2015 called “Star Wars: The Party Strikes Back!”
(If you can’t make the party, you have until Sunday, October 4th to see the exhibit!)
A lot of info:
Imperial troops are driving the Rebel forces from their hidden base inside EMP Museum and pursuing them across the country to the exhibit’s next stop! Help us evade the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, and join us for…THE PARTY STRIKES BACK.
EMP invites you to join us for the closing party of Rebel, Jedi, Princess, Queen: Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume.
Explore the exhibition before it leaves EMP, and enjoy galactic games, drink specials,and a dance party of Yub Nub proportions. Attendees are encouraged to arrive in costume and pay tribute to their favorite characters across the Galactic Empire.
Do. Or do not. There is no try. You’re our only hope.
FEATURED EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Hear live music from The Star Wars™ String Quartet and the Toucans Steel Drum Band
• Enjoy lightsaber dueling with Jet City Light Saber Guild, and then learn how to wield your own
• Snap a picture with the roaming R2D2 replica
• Rejuvenate in less than 12 parsecs at the Cantina Oxygen Bar
• Test your knowledge of the Galactic Empire with Star Wars trivia
• Dive into a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars-inspired crafts, airbrush tattooing, and video games including Star Wars™ Angry Birds and LEGO Star Wars™ Episode III
• Cheer on your Jedis-in-training in a Padawans costume march
Date and Time:
September 26, 2015
325 5th Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98109
$30 general public ($25 EMP members), $20 youth 5-17, free for children 4 and younger
All tickets include admission to the special exhibition Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume.
We’re gonna be there! You can still still grab tickets over HERE!
Despite our cute photo, leave poochie at home…unless they’re a service animal, of course, working for the Rebel Alliance.