- This event has passed.
2019 Namasgay Summit in Seattle this Oct 11-13, 2019
October 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
One event on October 12, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on October 13, 2019 at 10:00am
What is the Namasgay Summit?
The Namasgay Summit is the #1 event for LGBTQ personal and spiritual development. The Summit is a powerful and fun weekend for those wanting to manifest greater love, prosperity and joy into their lives.
If you desire deeper connection within the LGBTQ community, the Summit is the perfect opportunity to make new, life-long connections who value growth, mindfulness and spirituality.
As featured in LGBTQ media, the Namasgay Summit attracts attendees from across North America for a one-of-a-kind experience that will transform the way you see yourself, others and the world at large.
Friday, 4pm-7pm: Joy
– A simple, powerful guide to identifying your life’s purpose and experiencing lasting joy
– How to find your voice and share yourself freely (even when society makes it feel impossible)
– How to show up as the most heroic and magnetic version of yourself
– The most important (but often overlooked) step to overcoming self-doubts and fears
Saturday, 10am-6pm: Prosperity
– The 3 biggest mistakes LGBTQ people make that block financial prosperity (and how to avoid them)
– The seven “Spiritual Archetypes” that determine success (and the one you most resonate with)
– How to recognize your power as an LGBTQ leader so you can inspire others
– How to shift from scarcity to abundance consciousness
Sunday, 10am-6pm: Love
– The blindspots LGBTQ individuals face when it comes to finding and keeping love
– How to radiate attractiveness and experience deeper connection (no matter your age, race or appearance)
– The secret to being vulnerable and building trust in relationships (without it being scary)
– The spiritual journey of moving from fear to love