- This event has passed.
2nd Annual LGBTQ Art Auction Fundraiser
November 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
2𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝑳𝑮𝑩𝑻𝑸 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑨𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
6:00-9:00pm, Doors at 5:30pm
𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
5623 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑒, 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 ∙ 𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ∙ 𝐹𝑜𝑜𝑑 & 𝑏𝑎𝑟 ∙ 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠 ∙ 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 ∙ 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟 $4𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦-𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑠 ∙ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
The Lavender Rights Project presents our 2𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝑳𝑮𝑩𝑻𝑸 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑨𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓, featuring a silent auction of art pieces submitted by local LGBTQ artists from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds. Proceeds from the event benefit local artists and the Lavender Rights Project, contributing to our ability to provide sliding scale legal services for low-income queer and trans people across Washington.
Learn more at www.lavenderrightsproject.org/art
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒔
Beneficial State Bank
Sound Credit Union
𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔
General tickets will be available for purchase in October 2019 from $0-25+. Tickets include one (1) drink or raffle ticket. All ticket funds will benefit the Lavender Rights Project.
Lavender Rights Project is committed to creating a space that is accessible for queer and trans people, especially those at the intersections of anti-blackness, xenophobia, and racism; disability; and/or low-income status.
– does not require stairs at the entrance/exit, but does have a small raised platform which will be accessible via a 7” portable ramp
– has an entrance that is 32” wide, with the option of opening a double door for a total width of 64”; all other doorways in the venue are at least 36” wide
– has a flexible floorplan that can be adapted to accessibility needs
– is not fragrance free, but we request that attendees refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to accommodate our community members with fragrance sensitivities
– has two single-stall gender-neutral restrooms, one of which has a changing table (sink heights are 34” and 31”, space between the toilet and wall is 11” for both restrooms)
𝑷𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
There is a bus stop across the street at Rainier Ave S and S Orcas Street for the 7 and 9 buses. Street parking is available throughout the area, including free residential parking and 2-hour parking. There is not a parking lot for the venue.
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 639-7955 if you have additional questions or concerns regarding venue accessibility.
Lavender Rights Project advances a more just and equitable society by providing low-cost civil legal services and community education centered in values of social justice for trans and queer low-income people and other marginalized communities.
Through direct representation and community engagement, our by-and-for services aim to radically re-imagine the legal landscape for LGBTQ+ people while building community resilience, encouraging self-advocacy, and asserting the rights of marginalized populations.