- This event has passed.
Queer Moon Rising Market
November 5, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
One event on November 5, 2022 at 4:00pm
As the moon rises, the queers shine!! We have partnered with @seattlenightmarkets and we are showcasing local queer vendors for two nights!! Join us from Nov 4th and 5th for some dancing under the stars on Friday 💫 and Drag Queen Story Time on Saturday 📚🌈
Friday, Nov. 4th | 5-11pm
Saturday, Nov. 5th | 4-10pm
Magnuson Park Hangar 30 6310 Northeast 74th Street Seattle, WA 98115
About this event
************ FRIENDLY REMINDER: TICKETS GO UP $5.00 ONCE GATES OPEN ON FRIDAY AT 5PM AND SATURDAY AT 4PM **************
Seattle’s largest monthly Night Market returns to Magnsuon Hangar 30 for two nights.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Seattle Street Food Festival proudly presents Seattle’s largest indoor Night Market over two nights on Friday, Nov. 4th and Saturday, Nov. 5th celebrating the Full Moon Rising at Magnuson Hangar 30.
We are turning down the house lights and illuminating the vendor booths and partnering to transform the Magnuson Hangar 30 into a whole new night market experience indoors this fall. It will include LGBTQIA+ focused programming on both days, so we look forward to sharing more on featured artists.
QUEER MOON RISING! Seattle Night Market is proud to partner with Seattle Pride for our November market to increase support for queer and trans vendors for this celestial celebration. It will feature up to 20 local LGBTQIA+ – focused small businesses over the two nights on the main floor.
“In an effort to provide access into a space that is not traditionally LGBTQIA+-focused, Seattle Pride partnered with Northwest Marketplaces to carve out that space in one of their long-standing, well-attended night markets.”
To learn ore about Seattle Pride and more programming, please go to their website: www.seattlepride.org
SATURDAYS ARE FAMILY-FRIENDLY – We are pleased to announce that children are now allowed on Saturdays! Kids under 12 get in free and we encourge families to join us to shop and dine locally all winter long.
- Fridays: 21+ Only
- Saturdays: All Ages – Kids Under 12 are Free (Beer Garden Area Available)
Shop, snack, drink and dance your way through the historic Magnuson Park, Hangar 30 with over 30,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor marketplace featuring over 80 local booths, food trucks, cocktail bars, photo booth and live entertainment. This is a ticketed event on both nights.
TICKET & ATTENDEE INFORMATION
Friday, Nov. 4th | 5-11pm | No Re-Entry
- General Admission | $15 + Eventbrite Fees | One Drink Ticket (Beer/ Wine/ Cider)
- All Day Happy Hour Pass | $25.00 + Eventbrite Fees | Tote Bag & (2) Premium Cocktails
Saturday, Nov. 5th | 4-10pm
- Kids under 12 are Free
- General Admission | $10 + Eventbrite Fees | Admission Only
- All Day Happy Hour Pass | $25.00 + Eventbrite Fees | Tote Bag & Cocktails
VIDEO PROJECTION WARNING: For about 3% of people with epilepsy, exposure to flashing lights at certain intensities or to certain visual patterns can trigger seizures. This condition is known as photosensitive epilepsy.
All Day Happy Hour ticket holders receive a limited-edition market tote bag, LED bling ring and two drink tickets valued at $20 at any bar for just $25. Plus take advantage of All Day Happy Hour and recieve $3.00 of any drink all day long.
NOTE: ALL TICKET SALES – Advance or Day of will be sold online only and increase day-of the event.
WHY BUY THE “ALL DAY HAPPY HOUR PASS”
- Save Money on drinks by buying early. Each wristband has (2) premium drink tickets that allows for two cocktails
- Guaranteed Tote. Receive a limited-edition tote bag regardless of entry time. Just show your ticket and we’ll have one wating for you.
- LED Bling rings to go!
Drinks prices at the Night Market are $8 for beer, cider and seltzer in a 16-ounce glass. Cocktails are $10.00 and proudly serve Heritage Distilling Spirits. Save $3 on any drink all day long with the Happy Hour pass. Take advantage of these savings!
All Day Happy Hour passholders will be guaranteed a market tote regardless of their entry time. Starting in April – tote bags will only be fore All Day Happy Hour ticketholders
- All Sales Are Final!
- In the event that the night market is canceled due to county or statewide mandates, the ticket is 100% refundable by Northwest Marketplaces, so long as the event is canceled two weeks prior to the event date. Otherwise, we will provide a full credit for tickets purchased for a future night market event in 2022.
- All alcohol sales benefit the SLU Chamber – a 501(c)3 non profit
- For more information, go to www.sluchamber.org
FREE PARKING AT MAGNUSON PARK
While Magnuson Park does offer free parkign ona first-come, first serve basis. We highly encourage folks to ride share or carpool to reduce parking issues.
- Magnuson Park offers over 2,000 free parking spaces throughout the park on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please keep in mind that the parking lots are shared with the neighboring Magnuson Park organizations like the off-leash dog park, soccer fields, etc.
- If you are arriving after 6pm, we recomnend carpooling or rideshare to the event
- Friday is a 21+ Only event. No children of any age on Friday. WA Liquor Control does not allow same rules as breweries do. Thank you for your understanding.
- We highly recommend attendees consider using Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) to and from the venue for safety and fastest entry. We encourage attendees to drink responsibly and consider a designated driver.
What’s Inside the Night Market
- 80 Shops – Makers, Vintage, Antiques & Food Purveyors
- 10 Food Trucks & Booths
- Beer Garden
- 30,000 sq ft of 21+ indoor space to enjoy.
- Photo Booth by Shutterbus
- DJ Set by Swervewon & DJ Semaj
If you have questions about this event and how it may evolve, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us directly via social media at @seattlenightmarkets.