- This event has passed.
Refuge Day: Pride Edition @ Seward Park
June 10 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Refuge Day is geared towards BIPOC folks (all are welcome.), featuring outdoor activities, skill-sharing, healing workshops, and DJ sets!
We’re celebrating Pride Month at our June Refuge Day! We are excited to celebrate our LGBTQIA+ community with an all QTPOC artisan market and mini-workshops. This is a free family-friendly event, all are welcome. Refuge Day is a seasonal event series with resources for outdoor recreation beginners, activities, outdoor-focused community organizations, healing practices, DJ sets, and flash learning sessions.
What is Refuge Day Series?
If you’re unsure about making it for the full campout experience of Refuge Fest, join us for Refuge Day! Each Refuge Day is a unique seasonal experience highlighting resources for outdoor recreation beginners, activities, outdoor-focused community organizations, healing practices, DJ sets, and flash learning sessions.
Who is Refuge Day for? This is for you if you are:
– Looking to learn more outdoor recreation skills.
– Wanting to build more connections with folks who share similar interests.
– Unable or unsure about attending the festival to still have access to outdoor recreation.
– Wanting to have fun outside!
What can you expect at Refuge Day?
Expect to learn and connect! Refuge Days are free and open to the public. Attendees are welcomed to do as much or as little as they’d like- whether that’s vibing out with the DJ or practicing a new outdoor activity.
Stay tuned for schedule announcements!
Sponsored by: Washington Trails Association
- June 10
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- 2023 Seattle Pride, All Ages Events, Arts & Entertainment, BIPOC Events, Community Events, DJ Dance Music, Family Friendly Events/All Ages, Festivals, Nature/Outdoors, Socials/Networking
December 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:00pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2023
An event every month that begins at 7:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31, 2023