Seattle’s LGBTQ+ Center, the former Gay City, is hosting a Queer Spring Market this Sunday, March 19th and next Sunday, March 26th from 11am to 4pm at their office at 400 E. Pine Street (corner of Pine & Bellevue) on Capitol Hill.
What you can expect:
At this market, there will be 20+ vendors over two Sundays (March 19th + 26th) selling everything from flan to leather goods to vintage clothing! There truly is something for everyone.
Need a gift for something coming up? Pick up some beautiful handmade presents from local BIPOC and LGBTQ+ vendors! Want to decorate your walls with new prints and art? Come browse through all the art!
The first 100 folks in can enjoy free food (all vegan, shout out to Chu Minh Tofu!!) Come by the Center and connect with our community this Sunday and next!
We will be featuring the following vendors at this market:
- April Rubio: Apridot Studios
- Noah Sanemitsu: Smell My Leather
- James Prost: We Are Pansies
- Nickole Villa: Queen Beryl’s Crystals
- Arielle: Medusa.Book.Binding
- Daisy: Dulce Sol Pasteries
- Kenzie: Eres Candela
- Creature: King of Creatures
- Madeline Johnson: In Your Era
- Felix Tran: solfvelvetboy
- Nani Bhat: Nanirimo
- Gravity: How We Wade
- Skylar Kaylen: The Curious Seedling
- Krystal Jimenez-Marrero: Yo! It’s Cake.
- Tammy Hamamoto: Tammy Hamamoto Art
- Juana Cervantes: Enchilositos Spicy Gummies
- T: Art by Ziggy
- safaa abdellatif: urba botanics
- Jannae Alexander: 888
- Candace: Jade Bunni
- Yolanda “Jo” Cosme: Tienda Bandida
- Nick/Nyx: Clowngendered
- Nikayla Rice: Slow Loved Finds
- Pamela Rojas Aguilar: El Copal
- Kenita Gaines: EarthShine Apothecary
We’ll also have community partner tables at the event, including King County Metro!